Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar - About Avatar, avatar movie, avatar trailer, avatar games, avatar 2009


Avatar



'Avatar Now #2 All-Time Grossing Movie - And In Just 20 Days ...
It's no Taylor Lautner story, but I'm told by 20th Century Fox sources that its Avatar will likely be the #2 movie of all time as soon as tonight. Its grosses are overtaking Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King

About Avatar ...
Avatar, of course, has been a remarkable success. You know that. Your film has now grossed enough money more than $1 billion worldwide to allow you, should you so chose, to fund your own expedition to an alien world and to begin tearing ...



Why Is 'Avatar' Defying the Usual Box Office Patterns? - Cinematical
But not with Avatar. Avatar opened to $77 million. By the usual standards, it would have been expected to make about $45 million the next weekend. Instead, it made $75 million. This past weekend, its third, it made $68 million. ...

FX Circling TV Rights to 'Avatar'
Just how much FX would end up paying for "Avatar" is uncertain, but it won't come cheap. Typically, networks pay about 12 percent of a film's domestic gross -- with their price tag capped at a certain level. ...

Movie Review: Avatar - Moments of Clarity
Avatar has been receiving rave reviews and plaudits with some justification. I wouldn't call the plot original or ground-breaking; you have your evil corporation motivated solely by profit (RDA) your peace-loving, nature worshipping ...

Avatar Italian Trailer
Watch a pretty cool Italian trailer for James Cameron's epic film, Avatar aka James Cameron's Avatar by director James Cameron (Terminator 5, Battle Angel,

MSNBC's David Shuster Defends Liberal Avatar, Attacks 'Shameless ...
MSNBC host David Shuster on Wednesday attacked conservatives who have a problem with the liberal agenda of the film Avatar, dismissing their arguments as "shameless and crazy." Shuster and New Live co-host Tamron Hall seemed bewildered ...

'Avatar' Therapy: Folks Seeking Guidance After Learning Pandora ...
I love Avatar. I love it more than most other film nerds I know, in fact, but even my infatuation with it pales in comparison to the members of Avatar-Forums.com. Obviously there will always be fans who take something a little too ...

Tom Hayden: On Avatar
I believe James Cameron simply has brought a pre-existing consciousness to the mainstream of orthodox life through a brilliant exercise of film-making.

Is Avatar worth seeing?
Some pundits have already begun complaining that this movie is just 'environmentalist propaganda'. What do you think?

Does the movie Avatar really encourage 'eco-terrorism'?
and get a new avatar picture?

Is it really time to hang up the suit?
they had good chemistry in the movie "Avatar"

does Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana like each other?


how was the avatar movie?
I really need a new manga to read or anime to watch. Suggestions? Some I've liked in the past are: Naruto, Itazura Na Kiss, Absolute Boyfriend, Mars, Nana, Death Note, and even though I know this isn't actually an anime, I really liked the show Avatar: The Last Air Bender. I really really love dramatic, tragic, sad manga and anime, but on the flip side I love just really interesting ones, with a bit of humour. I'll probably like everything, soo...suggest away! Thanks a lot!! <3 ~SarahEDIT: I also like really action-packed stuff. I loved Battle Royale and King of Thorn! But it can't just be mindless violence, that's stupid.

What are some really good anime and manga?
Once the big tree has fallen and hes walking off in the ash as a betrayer, he says something like "i was in a place the eye doesnt see, an alien, betrayer.........."

What is the line jake sully says in his avatar about being in a place the eye doesnt see?
I'm looking for a book that will completely immerse me in an intricate and creative world. I just saw Avatar and I loved it, so if there is anything kinda like that I would love to hear about it. I really like sci-fi and fantasy, so if you can think of any that would be great.

Looking for a great book.?
Or should I change it back to "I Got Soul" and put up another picture of Brandon? BQ: WTF is up with this BQ?

Contacts: Do you like my new name and avatar?
I just saw Avatar in 3d and was amazed, I still have the 3d glasses. Are there any videos online that I can watch with them for the 3d effect? Some links would be great thanks.

Are there videos on the net that you can watch in 3d like in the movies?
he flicks them away but neytitri says something in their language, what does she say and how do you spell them?


avatar movie
yahoo avatar
avatar the last airbender
avatar review
avatar games
avatar cast
avatar trailer
create avatar
avatar 2009
avatar 3d
Jake
Sam Worthington
James Cameron
Zoe Saldana
Pandora
trailers
motion picture
Showtimes
Hometree
Quaritch
characters
epic
box office
Fansite
Keyword tags
Nickelodeon Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Top and current news for today. Powered by Blogger