Thursday, January 7, 2010

cornell basketball, cornell basketball blog, cornell basketball schedule cornell basketball team


cornell basketball

Cornell Basketball | Breaking News
The Cornell team will be hot in the Basketball court again! What's the latest update about their team? They will be up against Kansas, which is a very competitive team. Hopefully they will bring a good game! Watch a video about them in ...

Cornell Basketball
Cornell Basketball welcome folks, this time my hands want to quote interesting news about Cornell Basketball, I found some sites.

cornell basketball | Print poster
Cornell University Men's BasketballOfficial site of the Cornell Big Red men's basketball team, with news, schedule and results, rosts, stats, history, and.

College Basketball Betting: Cornell vs. Kansas - Bodog Beat
Kansas look to remain undefeated tonight. (AP Images) After remaining undefeated with an impressive road victory over Temple, the top-ranked Kansas Jayhawks look to extend the .

cornell kansas, kansas basketball, cornell kansas basketball ...
Cornell Basketball | Breaking News The Cornell team will be hot in the Basketball court again! What's the latest update about their team? They will be up against Kansas, which is a very competitive team. Hopefully they will bring a good ...

2008-2009 Cornell Men's Basketball Recruiting Video | Lerse
2008-2009 Cornell Men's Basketball Recruiting Video www.slopemedia.org Check out highlights from the Cornell Mens Basketball teams 2008-2009 Ivy Lea...

Newz Source В» Blog Archive В» BU vs. Cornell women's basketball ...
Matchup: Cornell (5-6) vs. Binghamton University (3-9) in a non-conference women's basketball game. * When: 7 tonight at the Events Center. * Tickets: $8 chairbacks/$6 bleachers. call 777-SLAM or visit bubearcats.com ...

The Cornell Basketball Blog: Rock Chalk Talk Previews the Big Red
Kansas has won both meetings with Cornell in men's basketball. The Jayhawks first defeated the Big Red 75-58 on Dec. 28, 1955 in Kansas City, Mo. KU also defeated Cornell 100-46 on Jan. 2, 1996, in Allen Fieldhouse. ...

Cornell Vs Kansas ( Cornell Basketball ) В« Kinhd Anhra Videos
Michigan (25) vs Troy at Ladd-Peebles Stadium, 7 p.m. Top 25 College Basketball Cornell vs Kansas (1), 8 p.m. Duke (5) vs Iowa St. at United Center, 9 p.m. DePaul vs Villanova (6), 8 p.m. Memphis vs Syracuse (7), 7 p.m. Rutgers vs West ...

The Cornell Basketball Blog: Answers 


Big time Ivy League Trouble?
I recently bought tickets online for the KU vs. Cornell Game and I have a concern. I have seats 1 and 2, but on the ticket for 1 it has an astrick next to the seat number, so it actually says *1. I looked everywhere on the ticket and cannot figure out with the * means. Does anyone know?

I have a question about tickets for Allen's Field House for the University of Kansas Basketball game. Please h?
Georgetown, Yale, Emory University, Boston College, Darthmouth, Princeton, Berkley, USC, NYU, Cornell, North Western, John Hopkins, Brown, Rice, Tufts University. Info-- - I go to the top private school in my state - Play Varsity basketball - Play Varsity Lacrosse - All- state violin ranked - Orchestra - Chamber - Varsity Quartet (first chair) - My junior year right now.... - 3.55 gpa ..... pretty low............... - 3 AP's - french for four years, in french 6. (good or bad?) - in Science club - community service for my school by playing music for free in important events. - Amazing college counselor, use to work at the admissions at Georgetown....( not really important.. i think ) - Went to Italy to play for people with my chamber group - Going to China this year to play for people and also helping Chinese students learn English...... - about to do the SAT, ACT and Subject tests... scared as hell I'm still workin..but what do ya think?!

Out of these colleges, in your opinion, which ones are possible for me?
Ok. I just started my junior year in high school and am beginning to become interested in looking at colleges. Based on my following grades, etc. How would you say I am doing so far and what types of college would I be able to get accepted to. I would love to go to Cornell. For my grades I will give you my final average: 9th Grade: English - 94 Global History I - 97 Algebra I Honors - 97 Earth Science - 99 Introduction to Engineering - 94 Spanish 2 - 100 10th Grade: Geometry Honors - 98 Biology Honors - 96 Global History II Honors - 93 English Honors - 96 Digital Electronics (Engineering) - 99 Spanish 3 - 99 Health - 99 11th Grade (This year I am taking): AP US History English Honors Algebra II Honors Chemistry Honors Spanish 4 Honors Latin 1-2 Accelerated I also got a 710 on the Biology E/M SAT II For extracurriculars: I play basketball, golf, tutor elementary school kids, and I am joining National Honor Society and am looking to join one other club. I feel my only downfall is that i am not in Accelerated Math and Science (i.e 1 year ahead in each), but i plan to double up in math in my senior year to catch up, plus i love math. I am looking to major in math or something related but would not being in accelerated look bad to colleges even if i am doubling up to catch back up. So based on what i said what are some colleges (preferrably in the Northeast) that i would most likely be able to get accepted to and would i be a possible Ivy League (preferrably Cornell) candidate?? Thanks so much!!!!

How am I doing so far in high school? What are my college options looking like?
Okay by good I mean Boston University, NYU, Boston College, Cornell, Brown and Columbia University. Daily I come on here and I read students putting up stats like having 3.9 GPAs, 8 AP courses, 2200 SAT scores, and tons of leadership positions and worrying about getting into good colleges. My guidance counselor says it is not as difficult as people make it sound like and that since I go to a high school KNOWN for giving out tough classes, I will have a good chance at some top universities. I have a 3.4 overall (unweighted) GPA (taken 2 APs and the rest of classes were honors) and I made an 1840 when I first took the SAT with no prep at all. I have some ECs under my belt too but the only leadership position I have is an Ambassador for the "I AM FIT" program at my school. My school does not have sports like football or basketball. I am worried, I am really getting nervous. I mean I think it is really unfair. I only learned English properly when I was 12, MY FAMILY had to keep moving to many countries in my elementary school days and many states as well. I am a first generation immigrant and it hurts, my parents would not let me go to a public school where I could have easily made a 4.0 A lot of those kids probably knew English the day they were born and the only languages I grew up learning were French, Japanese and Hindi (birth language)! Should I even bother applying to any of the schools I listed?Also I live in GA and HOPE does not cover tuition for private universities. I wanted to go to Emory. The only great colleges in this state are Georgia Tech (not going there since I do not want to be an engineer), UGA (party school and I do not want to go there since I want to play football but they have a D-1A program) and Emory. The rest of the colleges have low standards and I heard that they are not that good by many students who go there. ALSO, I REALLY WANT TO GET OUT OF THE SOUTH.

Is getting into a good college REALLY that difficult?
I am 17 and am starting my senoir year in highschool. Although i am still in highschool, i have been going to college for three years. By the time i graduate highschool i will have over 160 college credits. (i do not take any classes at the highschoolI but the classes i take at the college counts as both college and highschool credit). I have about a 3.65 GPA and am planning on having it up to 3.75 by the end of highschool(keep in mind this GPA is for college classes). I spent 150 hours my freshmen year helping needy kids in my neighborhood. I am currently raising money by selling things on ebay and giving the money to charity(i just started this yesterday and have made 300$). im spending 8 hours tomorrow helping a wildlife thing. i started on the basketball team my freshman year. i have done alot of things with my church. i have went door to door collecting caned foods and have collected food for the homeless shelter. i am planning on working some at the samaritan outreach,maybe 25 hours. at the college i have tutered 50 hours in physics, trigonometry, spreadsheets, statistics, beginner algebra, intermediate algebra, and college algebra. (some i got paid for it and other times i was not). On practice act tests i have got as much as a 36 in math, 35 in science, 32 in reading, and a 30 in English although on the actual test i have not got the scores back and i dont think i am going to do quite that good(i probably only got a 30 or 31 overall). i am wanting to be an engineer and am interested in harvard, princton, cornell, MIT, Georgia tech, purdue , carnegie mellon, and university of illinois. I can easily get recomendations from my college calculas professor and my college physics professor. Do you think this will get me into these schools or do i need to do more extra curiculars to get in.

What do I need to do for extra curicular activities to get into the best schools?
I am starting to apply to colleges and am i bot confused on how to apply. The schools i am applying to are - St.Johns pharm d ( first choice) SUNY stonybrook honors college SUNY buffalo pharm d SUNY albany pharm d NYU Columbia cornell (maybe) johns hopkins (maybe) My grades are good. My GPA is 96 - 98 i have.am taken/taking six aps and one college credit class the rest of my classes are honors my SATS werent great so i am retaking them so lets just imagine they are 2000 I have been in 8 plays, varsity basketball, lots of community service, worked at pharmacies, newspaper, green club, shs, nhs, spanish club and all of that. Now my real question is HOW to apply. For example on the suny websites they say that i can use one application for all of the schools. But then they want a supplemental application. What is that. And does each school have to get an original recomendation or can i just give the same two again and again. More questions (sorry) is it better to apply online? How many essays do i have to write? How do i apply for the honors college? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

A few questions about college applications!?
I am currently a junior at a private school in new york. I have over a 4.0 weighted gpa and 3.9-4.0 unweighted, and about a 99-100.5 weighted overall avg. Im ranked in the top 5 out of about 200. i have taken 1 ap class(european i got a 3) and a college credit computer course. this year im taking 2 more ap classes and college spanish. Also im in all honors classes besides the ap's. by the end of senior year i will have taken ap: bio, chem, american, government, calculus, spanish and most likely english.(all ap classes) As for extracurriculars i have been playing varsity soccer for 3 years i will be varsity indoor track and varsity tennis for two years by the time i graduate. As for soccer i can most likely play in college depending on where i go with the exception of those top d1 schools. I am also involved in student council im the president of my class, student recruitment, big brother/big sister, habitat for humanity, math team, national honors society, and a science club at school. For community service i have done alot of coaching soccer and basketball in the community, and habitat for humanity. Also i plan to volunteer at my local hospital over the summer in a summer program.(ill have over 150 hrs when i graduate) I know the sat/act are very important i havent taken either of them yet but i feel i can get between 1200-1400 on the sat and anywhere from 28 and up on the act(I know those are large margines but i just have to study and take the tests however standarized test havent been my strong point) I want to become a doctor and be an othopedic surgeon so im looking to go to med school but i need a good undergraduate school I have been considering: Boston college Cornell Johns hopkins University of rochester Unc Brown Duke Boston university Please let me know how you think i match up to any of these schools or if there are any others i should consider. any suggestions are appreciated.

I need to know my chances of getting into any of these schools?
For my major i want choose between medical and business. Im a jr in highschool, gpa 4.0 weighted i take rigerous courses, i do basketball and baseball. im tri langual. i havent taken the SATs or ACTs yet but im studying hard for the SATs my PSATs i got a 1800 which im sure i can improve. Im also in DECA and looking to join other clubs. i would go anywhere outside of arizona! what college seem right for me atm? Im looking at Cornell?

Im trying to find a college just for me please Help!?
Im in the later stages of highschool and I've always been in the preppy crowd im nice have a loud enthusiastic voice do yoga (so im flexible) and would love to try basketball cheerleading. Truth be told at my highschool just about anyone can make basketball cheerleading, but the girls on the squad are absolutely nasty and I don't want to get involved with them. So I was wondering if when I get to college I would have the opportunity to do it. I don't plan on going to a state unversity like ohio state but the ivy league college of cornell or northwestern in illinois. thanks =]

I know this might be a silly question but is there actual cheerleading in college?
I go to a public high school in ri GPA unweighted- 4.2/4.3 Class Rank- 2/about 200 SAT-2150 school doesn't offer AP classes but I took as many honors classes as I could my only B was geometry honors freshman year, all the rest have been A- or better Extracurriculars: National Honors Society 11,12 Tri-M Music Honor Society 10,11,12 4 years of baseball 2 years of basketball 4 years of saxophone and was an all- state selection my senior year student government rep for 2 years active member of SADD(Students Against Danderous Decisions) for 3 years and treasurer my senior year member of the big brother/ big sister program and other community service activities like habitat for humanity I'm also applying to: -Brown -Cornell -Villanova -Boston College -Penn State -Maryland- College Park -Rutgers NB -URI So what do u think are my chances of getting into Penn and the other colleges I have listed?



cornell basketball blog
cornell basketball schedule
cornell basketball team
cornell basketball camp
cornell basketball roster
peter cornell basketball
cornell basketball coach
cornell basketball tickets
cornell basketball radio
cornell basketball recruits
Cornell Big Red
Cornell College
Big Red
Cornell University

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Top and current news for today. Powered by Blogger