Monday, December 14, 2009

"The Sing-Off" has Ben Folds!


Ben Folds

Reality Check: "The Sing Off" capitalizes on "Glee" popularity
When I saw the commercials for The Sing Off on NBC, I immediately thought that it was the reality TV version of Glee. It might be, but it's still pretty fun. Eight groups from around the country (including one from Baltimore) will face ...

The Sing-Off -“ Preview Video : American Idol 9 -“
Here's a preview of Tuesday's performances on The Sing-Off! I love this show! I think Ben Folds and Shawn Stockman are great judges. Nicole Scherzinger not so much.

"The Sing-Off" has Ben Folds!
The Sing-Off is a four night holiday event that begins on Monday, December 14th at 8pm ET (through 10 pm ET). The host of the show is Nick Lachey, which.

What"s On Tonight: The Sing-Off, Big Bang Theory, Men of a Certain ...
NBC has the two-hour series premiere of The Sing-Off at 8, followed by a new Jay Leno Show. ABC Family has Mary Poppins at 8. USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 8. TLC has a new Little People, Big World at 8. Food Network has a Christmas ...

The Sing Off Begins on NBC
The Sing Off, which is hosted by Nick Lachey, is a four-night singing competition featuring eight a capella groups from around the country. There are no backing bands used on The Sing Off. So it's all about the voices as the groups ...

The Sing Off: Series Premiere | Reality TV Magazine
Tonight NBC aired a new series called The Sing Off hosted by Nick Lachey. The series which is a four day long event only, is not like any of the singing competitions you are used to. Instead, this show has chosen the top eight a ...

Maxx Factor -“ Dancing Queen -“ The Sing-Off -“ Video : American Idol ...
Maxx Factor sing "Dancing Queen" on The Sing-Off Nicole Scherzinger: "I love your style." Sean Stockman: "The sass, the style, the flair... I love it." Ben Folds: "I don't think you should run from the 'barbershop'...

"The Sing Off" Host Nick Lachey Arrives In LA
Nick Lachey was all smiles as he arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (December 11). The singer is lined up to host NBC's 'The Sing.

NICK LACHEY -"THE SING OFF" NOT YOUR AVERAGE TV SINGING ...
The Sing Off has contestants competing for a singing title, complete with a panel of three industry professionals as the judges. And America controls the votes. But, the show is still different than any other reality singing series ..

The Sing-Off episode 1 online - watch The Sing-Off Episode 1 | The Sing-Off series premiere Pilot?
I've been having lousy luck in auditions lately. I've been getting only chorus parts and watching with great irritation as the lead actors goof around, stumble over their lines and sing off-pitch. My acting coach tells me that I'm not getting cast because I present myself as too "regal", "sophisticated", and "mature" (to use her words) for the parts I've been trying out for. I don't see it, as I'm only sixteen. At least I can ACT and SING to some extent! Ugh. Anyways. Does anyone have advice for me?

I'm having an acting problem... any suggestions?
where can i find the song trouble is a friend by lenka INSTRUMENTAL download it mp3 or just listen to it on the internet. official instrumetal .. or just instrumental crap, i just need to sing with it .. like karaoke with no vocal.. maybe background singers .. any idea where i can find it? or can anyone make an instrumental version of that song? please i really need it and what does the song mean? (don't answer this question if you can't answer the first one. it'll just piss me off" and then pop into my profile and check my other questions. no one will answer them so...

Trouble is a friend - Lenka instrumental?
Okay, so I was thinking recently, and I began worrying whether or not there would be any guys out there who would be attracted to me. I consider myself an average-looking girl. I think I'm kind of pretty (I know that sounds conceited), because I just have the basics: long hair, clear skin, straight teeth and an average body. However, I'm more concerned about my personality. I think that I make a good best friend for both guys and girls, but I don't think that my qualities are very "attractive". Not that I'm looking for a relationship at the moment, but I want to know if I will have to act a little differently to get guys interested in me. I summarized the traits I have that may cause problems in future relationships. Here they are: 1. I'm a bit childish. I think this may be the worst one. No, I don't throw tantrums and I don't get upset easily. But what I do could be deemed as immature--I watch cartoons sometimes, dress in clothing that may make me look younger and do things that most preteens do. I have an Etch-A-Sketch, my favourite thing to read is Ripley's Believe It Or Not and my backpack is light pink with tons of keychains on it. I can act mature if need be, but it's not really me when I do. I don't talk or think like a child, but just my exterior might give off a sense of under-development. 2. I can be a bit "masculine" at times. No, I don't look like a guy at all really, but some of the things I do might be deemed to guy-ish. I wouldn't cuddle in fear with a boyfriend while watching a scary or violent movie, I rather would probably laugh and get excited. I consider myself strong for a girl, and I can beat a little less than half of my guy friends at arm-wrestling. They said it would be a turn-off if I was their girlfriend. Lastly, I love trades and I want to be an automechanic when I'm older. Would any or all of these traits damage the pride or ego of a guy? 3. I don't do much that really gives off a sense of grace or elegance. I'm clumsy, and not in the cute way either ("OMG, I so totally spilled this jug of water down my white top!). I don't dance or sing, or play a romantic instrument. I don't even play many sports, save for rugby, which some guys have told me is kind of a turn-off in and of itself. 4. Finally, I am somewhat independent. I don't need my guy to be with me during every decision I make, every breath I take, and so on. I will consult him about things having to do with the both of us, and maybe a bit more, but I'm not going to ask him what I should wear or what I should eat. I'm not clingy, in other words, but I'm not aloof either. I am just neutral. Do guys like girls who smother them with lots of attention and constantly ask of their opinions and company? So basically, I'm asking, even if you wouldn't be interested in me, do you think there are any guys out there who accept me for who I am? Because I don't think so... And I'm kind of worried. :/

 I'm afraid that I don't have any redeeming "girlfriend" qualities... Anyone, thoughts?
the song mentions something like "salvation army came today"....All day...hey um la la la hey..(and something like) laugh in in Northern time" im sure my words are way off, but they play it on the radio once in a while...

name of christmas song and who sings it?
Step-dad wakes me up and it's the first feeling I have now... He's getting on my nerves now... with his "you gotta do this so you can go to college and get an education and earn money and not end up like me and blahblahblahblahblah" I know this already, and I'm not gonna let myself end up like him... if I have to do a 5th year of high school or do a shit load of community college to be able to go to "normal college" it's gonna happen... He's started singing and coming and pulling covers off and sitting on bed next to me talking as loud as he possibly could without yelling... It used to be fine... and now I'm just getting overly sick of it and wanna go back to when he had a job and was out the door at 5:30am...

Is being irritated in morning a good or bad?? Like emotionally.?
and if its a leaked song does anyone know when it comes out

Jamie foxx sings a song called superman i cant find what cd its off of does anyone know?
In Chapter 0, a girl and her boyfriend goes to a concert of her favorite singer. After the show ends, the girls complains on how her bf was not into the concert, and thus sparks a small fight between the two. As a result, the bf leaves and the girl goes off too a karaoke place to sing (probably to relieve her stress). As she sings, her favorite pop star idol comes (because he was attracted to her voice) and the two start singing together. I'm not sure what happens in a few pages... And then, the two end up at a playground filled with snow and start playing around, and the girl notices that the singer is very hot and has a fever, so he faints. When he wakes up, he notices that the girl took him to a hotel (I think a love hotel, but I'm not sure). They have a conversation, the girl tries to go in for a kiss (I think) and the singer was kidding around when he was about to kiss her...anyways, when he wakes up the next morning, the girl is gone...and some minor details happened... Months or years later, the girl is at school...things happen...later, she's at a karaoke place again, this time with her friends, but now a random boy shows up and grabs her, but he is chased out, but takes the girl's journal. The girl realizes this later and decides to look for the boy at his school. He locks her in a room, appearing to be threatening, gets her to scream, and then he is satisfied. He just wanted to hear how loud her voice is...then he tells her at a restaurant if she wanted to become a singer for his band. At first, she refuses, but when she is in a crowd of fans swarming around none other than her favorite singer, he cannot see her because he is surrounded by so many people. Thus, the girl decides to join the boy's band in order to become famous and meet the famous singer when she herself can become famous. Thus starts a story... Sorry for the long description, but I just wanted to be thorough about it.

What is the name of this manga?
Hello, so I used to always used to find really good, but random songs on Myspace and there's this one song that I remember finding awhile back, but now I can't find it. I know it was by someone who wasn't too big, so I'm guessing thats why I can't find it, so if you know it PLEASE let me know where I can find it and who sings it! Thanks in advance :) Soo I'm pretty sure the name of it was Rockin boats and I feel like the artists name started with a Z (it was a women, and she's african american) These are the lyrics I remember (they could be off a couple words)" If it's all about rockin boats..then here comes the ultimate rockin roller.. If it's all about control..then here comes the ultimate... The big bad wolf..

DO YOU KNOW THIS SONG?!?
So I just got into a new choir about two months ago and i joined midway threw the term and most of the people in it have know each other for at least a couple years. But when i came there was this one girl who i realy took a likening to and at choir she looks into a mirror and can see me and she looks at me for long times but when i look she gives me this funny look and narrows her eyebrows and its weird. her sister is in the choir too and her mom is the director. To my point its that we very rarely talk cause we're always singing and i realy want to ask her out but im scared she doesn't like me or that her sister/mom will get mad. She is 14 and im 13 and thus she is a freshman and im an 8th grader and we go to totally different schools. so should i approach her or is she off limits? im realy lost and i cant stop thinking about her and yesterday we had a performance and she wasn't there and my day kinda sucked so how can i get over that and lastly i have tried walking up to her and froze twice, is there anyway over that???? i fell kinda stupid asking this and i think i might love her but i don;t know cause i haven't spent that much time just with her, her friends are always around.

Need help with a girl...?
I am looking for the artist who was singing the song " All I want for Christmas " in the movie a Golden Christmas. It was a male... and it is not the song " All I want for Christmas is you" it isn't that one, the lyrics to this are as follows: All I want for Christmas Is something you won't give Though if you did I'd cherish it As long as I live You failed me on my birthday Again on Valentines Denying me the only thing I wish were mine All I want for Christmas is you Nothing old, nothing new Borrowed or blue I'm afraid nothing else will ever do All I want for Christmas is you (Oooh-ooh) Oooh oh you (Oooh-ooh) Suppose I'll have to follow you Wherever you will go Someday I'm gonna catch you Underneath the mistletoe And then you'll have to kiss me Baby, thats the rules And how will you resist me I'll ? you Refrain: All I want for Christmas is you Nothing old, nothing new Borrewed or blue I'm afraid nothing else will ever do All I want for Christmas is you Don't bother with the chimmney, no Don't wait for me beneath my Christmas tree (Ooohhh ohh oh) ? (Umm hmmhmm) I'll just tear them off impatiently Refrain: All I want for Christmas is you Nothing old, nothing new Borrewed or blue I'm afraid nothing else will ever do All I want for Christmas All I want for Christmas is.. Oh, all I want, baby, is Youuu Oh, all I want is you Ooh-ooh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Top and current news for today. Powered by Blogger